OK, ok, it has been a long time since I have posted. I'm a slacker. Plus, I have this pesky job that gets in the way of really important things like surfing the internet.
This post was inspired by my friend Stephanie, who made a similar one recently, and given that my stress level is currently in the stratosphere, I thought it was a good idea...so here goes.
The top ten reasons I love my life.
10. I get to re-live high school, except now it's fun and I get to cut in the lunch line. Plus I have better clothes this time.
9. I have found my teaching groove and my job has gone from really hard to not so hard at all. All those people who say it gets much easier your third year are SOOOOO right.
8. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is out! Finally!
7. There's this wonderful woman at school who subs and loves to grade papers. Crazy, right? She grades lots and lots of papers for me, which means less grading for me. Woohoo!
6. I have no need to collect things (such as tiny rodent figurines) obsessively. Well.......except books. And DVDs. And clothes. And accessories. And knitting paraphenalia. I should shut up now.
4. All my little drama queens. Every day after school I get to hang out with the coolest kids ever, I love them, they love me. It rocks. We understand each other in ways only drama queens can.
3. Skippy the turtle.
2. I have amazing, amazing friends.
1. God has healed my life in ways I never, ever could have imagined or dreamed, and given me the ability to love my life.