Friday, July 28, 2006

The deed is done.

October 28, 2006.

That is the day I make my directoral debut.


AAAAACCCCKKKKK!

It's all done and official and set -- I am directing the competition one-act this year. I have my very own auditorium key. Everyone who needed to approve has approved, and now begins the hard part. Now I have to figure out exactly how the heck I am going to do this. I am about 60% excited and 40% terrified out of my mind. Or maybe 40/60. Or maybe 3/97. Yep, pretty much scared beyond the telling of it.

As a first step, I have to pick a play. I started looking online the other night and dropped some serious change on a couple of books of one-act plays. Let the reading begin!

2 comments:

Holli said...

go head, girl! you'll do a great job. i'm glad that you decided to tackle this particular challenge. Can't wait to hear what you pick!

heather said...

yeah! so glad you decided to do this - it will be very rewarding and i'm sure you'll do a wonderful job!