Saturday, December 16, 2006
Everything with the house is on hold, thanks to a virus that has infected the seller's kids. They have made a counter-offer, and I plan to counter-offer theirs, but I can't do anything until the kids are better. So once again, we wait.
Posted by Erin at 2:38 PM