Thursday, August 16, 2007

No depth whatsoever.

I am turning 31 tomorrow - right now I should be writing a post reflecting on the past year, what i have learned, etc, etc, etc. I will, I promise. But not now.

tomorrow night everyone I know is coming over for a birthday party, and at the moment my house is a mess, the grass needs to be mowed, and I haven't made the cake yet. Yet here I sit, watching the finale of So You Think You Can Dance, and not stressing out about it. As long as the drinks get cold, everything else will fall into place, right?

2 comments:

Blair said...

My parents are supposed to be here at noon tomorrow and I have an assload of things to do before my party on Saturday. I decided to take this opportunity to have a rousing game of Yahoo Spades. Jason is furious at me. I keep asking him, "How long have you known me. HOW LONG?" I think I am incapable of doing things at anything but the VERY LAST MINUTE. Very last.

Mast said...

On another note... Erin I told you Sabra would win!!!