Thursday, December 14, 2006

Foxes, Rabbits, and Burnings at the stake.

Today my classes are doing one of my favorite labs of the year -- the foxes and rabbits simulation. Several days of tossing and counting little disks, then graphing to see what happened. Lots of fun...for me at least.
In other school news, today is the last day of Crucible auditions, and casting is going to be a nightmare. I have a LOT of talented kids, and six differnt girls who could all handle the lead, so trying to decide who is best is definitely going to be difficult. The harest part though, is knowing that no matter what I do, someone is going to be disappointed, and there will probably be a few that are really angry with me. I know it is part if the job, and pretty inevitable, never like having people upset with me.

Off I go to do some more Crucible character research!

No comments: